Every six weeks I want to deliver a prototype. This is how I plan to do that:
- in week 1 I will think about the concept
- in week 2 I will do some research about the materials and think about how to execute the idea.
- the following week I want to spar with technical experts for advice and input, because creating furniture is a very new thing to me.
- and then I have 3 weeks to make something bold and cool of the old and neglected transport cart.
- January is reserved for creating this blog.
So, by the end of the year 2016 I will have 8 prototypes (48 divided by 6) of upcycled industrial carts. Kind of crazy ambitious, if you know I have a full-time job, a business to co-run and a very active 2-year-old toddler. I will need some advanced time management skills. Anyways, Wednesdays will be reserved for blogging, brainstorming, creating and upcycling. Challenging, but great fun!